I seem to be on a drinking bottle review kick lately. As I mentioned in my last post, I really love the Takeya Modern Glass Water Bottle for water. But when I need a bottle for a mixed sports drink or protein shake, then I reach for my Blender Bottle (about $8).
If you’ve never seen a Blender Bottle before, then you’re going to love this. It’s a really high quality plastic bottle, with a flip-top lid, and stainless steel whisk-type ball, called a “BlenderBall,” inside. Pour in your powdered drink mix and liquid, and shake it up. The BlenderBall does all the work, mixing and stirring the powder and liquid together for a thoroughly mixed drink.
I use mine every day. In the morning, I add my powdered energy drink mix to the bottle, close it up and throw it in my bag. When I get to the gym, I add water and shake it up. It works great. I also love that the whole thing — bottle and BlenderBall — is dishwasher safe.
Here are the other features of the Blender Bottle:
- Effortlessly mix protein drinks, pancake batter, sauces, dressings and more by shaking bottle with patented BlenderBall
- 28 ounce capacity to the rim of the cup with measurements on the back up to 20 ounces
- Stay-open flip cap, GripperBars make it easy to hold
- Cup made of BPA-free plasic; BlenderBall made of surgical grade stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe; do not use in microwave or with hot or warm liquids